Saturday, October 9, 2010

SKIN CARE DURING PREGNANCY!! HORMONES!!!!!!!!


“Peace on earth begins with birth.” – Jeannine Parvati Baker



Being pregnant right now, I intend to be much more cautious than before. I never knew that it is a lot of caring that takes place than my normal routine! But I must keep in my mind that having a child is a BLESSING and a MIRACLE as some are having problems to conceive.



One of my main concerns now is my skin! According to my research that when one is pregnant one must be really cautious and careful on what kind of products they must use on their skin as some ingredients may be harmful. You ask how? Well, it was stated that some products/ingredients that are used reaches our veins that can be directed to the baby!! True or Not! I will not take the chances when it comes to do this! It is not time to gamble! If you are pregnant I would suggest that you should not gamble also!!

Before my pregnancy, my skin was always naturally moisture! It may be the Omega oil or fish oil that I intake! Also having my routine of exfoliation and moisturizing my whole body – that’s head to toe hunny!! Sadly now to say, since I got pregnant my skin is not so much naturally moisturize anymore – DAMN THESE HORMONES! Let’s not forget about the emotional affects of these damn things!! Anyhow, my main concern was my face! So I went on a journey to find the moisturizer that works for me and also has safe ingredients! Here it is!!!




YES!! This is my face moisturizer saviour!! My skin makes love to it everyday and it never fails to give my skin that orgasm!!! WHOA!!! What a relief when I found out the ingredients! That was the best thing ever - all natural and no Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, GMO and Triclosan. Do your research why such ingredients may be harmful!!! This product is from Greece! I traveled there and it was an amazing journey for me!! It was romantic!! *daydreams* Wait! Let me wake up!!

Even if you are not pregnant you should try this product. You may purchase this at Sephora or just drop by their store!








*Photos are not owned by Ducissa Report and we do not claim that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment