Monday, October 11, 2010

Dramatic Eyelashes




I love making my eyes and my lips stand out! But for now we are going to concentrate on making eyes standout! I have discovered artistic false lashes about 8 years ago when I traveled to Japan - and it was MARVELOUS!! Back in the days, these types of lashes are just to be seen on the stage ie. theatrical. Now? It is considered to be FASHIONABLE. I say, there is a right time and place for each type or look of these lashes, so if you are going to ROCK them BE-AWARE!!!





When I traveled to Japan I just didn't discover artistic false eyelashes, I also discovered the BEST eyelash CURLER in the WORLD! Yes, I said the WORLD! You can try it for yourself! This eyelash curler can do its job especially with eyes like mine! Being part Asian could be a disadvantage in the world of BEAUTY! Not for ME!! I put extra time to make mine look more Asian, Japanese to be exact!! To all that has a lot more eyelashes try this product and you will be amazed!! This eyelash curler is from shu uemura if you can't find a store you can purchase this at SEPHORA.








I have purchased a few of these artistic eyelashes and I have used a couple. My preference? I would stick with just jet black false eyelashes! When I am not wearing false eyelashes, I am happy just curling my eyelashes with my SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER and putting mascara on! However, I do love the fact that I own ARTISTIC FALSE EYELASHES, they are to be adored!!!







I DARE YOU TO BE AS ARTISTIC AS YOU CAN BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment