Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Hair Trends




Since hair is a huge part of my overall style I find it only fitting to bring you all a glimpse of some of my favorite styles for Fall. My look now is wispy, side-swept bangs with long almost waist length body wave curls. I love it! However I am already contemplating my next look...hmmmm...any suggestions?

While I have rocked the short do before I'm not particularly a big fan. That doesn't mean that I don't simply adore some of the shorter styles that are being sported this season.






Long....yes I'm a long hair kinda girl. I love flowy hair, always have. I think it suits me a bit better than the shorter or shoulder length styles that I have worn before.










Everyone knows I am extra and I heart big hair. When I wear ponytails its never because I am having a bad hair day. I always add pizazz to the look. Whether its a full ponytail style or a curly one, for some reason I just can't do the simple ponytail. For those of you that can pull off the sleek look I applaud you. I'm thinking about giving it a go, no seriously I am. We shall see how it turns out.


(BTW that first pic is only for dramatic effect! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment