Monday, October 4, 2010

Legg or Thigh

Leggings and thigh socks...what once was simple exercise wear has now become one of the sexiest fashion statements a woman can wear.  When worn properly of course (you know who you are, *wink*).  Patterns and textures, and colors! OH MY!.  Leggings could possibly become the [temporary] replacement to jeans.  Get your panties out of a bunch...I said 'possibly', geesh!  

The thigh high sock (cousin to the thigh high stocking) purposely exposes a hint of skin to allow a little mystery to a woman's *cough* other regions.  No matter what your personal style there is a legging or thigh sock for you.  These leggs & thighs are a hot versatile look for any season.  And you can wear them with just about anything. 




What?  Where can you get some of these stylish leggings and thigh socks?  I thought you would never ask.  LOL.  Seriously, one of my favorite brands of leggings is by HUE.  Hue is a win win situation for me. Even if I am not looking to purchase any leggings, I seem to find something really stylish and funky.  And besides all that, they are totally affordable.  I also love to shop SHOPSTYLE.  There is an array of leggings and thigh socks (among other fashions) to choose from.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment