Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oops! My Bag!

Miu Miu
Women don't just carry a bag....they WEAR a bag.  Handbags are an extension of the overall outfit.  Therefore it must reason and represent with the overall persona that WE women are going for that day.  

Handbags have gone from a cutsie lil carrying container for our lipstick and wallet to a gargantuan monstrosity that is the focal point before the outfit is seen.  Women pick and chose their bags wisely and creatively.  

The bag is almost the solitaire diamond of a completed outfit.  It can accent or stand alone.  It's and attitude of leather, pvc, reptile and hardware...that says, "My style is violent so don't !@#$ with me."  


LOL.  Truthfully, I love bags.  Not sure if I told your all before, but my bags have their own closet.  They don't play fair with my shoes so I had to separate them. *giggle*

I love that designers are now venturing out into creating handbags with more color, texture, and unconventional mediums.  The more unique and eclectic the bag, the bigger the impact on people watchers.  Oh yes, shock value and over the top style is the IN thing.  So, if you're gonna dumb down your outift, definitely ROCK OUT with your bag.  Somebody is watching you. :)

Louis Vuitton

For the record, you don't always have to spend a fortune to have fashion and style that ROCKS.  Below are a few links to sites that offer great style at great prices.  You can still give the people watchers a show without spending your childrens inheritance.  LOL

ShopStyle (you already knew...lol)  Bag Haus   BlueFly  Overstock.com  eBags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment