Friday, November 19, 2010

Shoe Report Friday: Holiday Glitz & Glamour



It is absolutely no secret that the Holiday's are my favorite time of year. I acknowledge the reason for the season first and foremost but I also love the idea of spending time with family and friends. Eating, laughing, and creating memories. Ahhhhh...I can just taste the eggnog now. Being the fashionista that I am, I plan my shoes around the type of Holiday activities I will be attending. Parties, dinners, gatherings and outings. Regardless of the activity a girl must always put her best (stylish) foot forward. So being that I love the fancy and whimsical feeling that I get around this time of year I have compiled my favorite sparkly and sophisticated picks. I have yet to purchase that perfect pair of Holiday heels but when I do you guys will get the first peek. Maybe some of you will find your perfect pair here. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment