Monday, November 1, 2010

Cute packaging!!


I love make up! More of collecting them rather than wearing them. But when I feel artistic, I do put some make up on. One of the best things that I have stumbled on way back was Benefit Cosmetics thru Sephora.  I love the creative designs of each product!! It is so attractive.

This Bathina product smells soooo good. Right after you shower, apply some on either going to bed or out. This product has a little bit of glitter. When I apply this on after I shower the feeling is just different. It gives you that playful side of life. 

Benetint, my original Benefit addiction. This product is made of roses, so to me its AU NATURALE! I usually use this for my lips or my cheeks. When you have it on, it looks very natural, which is something I love!!!
 I just love the packaging and the lightness of these products upon application!! Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment