Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Glimpse of my Style

Being pregnant does not allow me to wear my non-prego clothes! I truly miss them! I am looking forward to getting back in shape to fit in them again. In the meantime, I am enjoying my journey to have my blessed one on the way. 


Since I am missing my non-prego clothes I have decided to share with you all a glimpse of my clothing style. From what I have stated from my other post, I love purchasing clothes that has CLASSIC flairs that does not fade through any season.

I have always been a fan of GUCCI clothes! Not so much of the bags or accessories though I own some. Anyhow, I decided to browse GUCCI's website last night and seen the CRUISE 2011 Collection - I loveeeeee all the CRUISE Collections with GUCCI & LOUIS VUITTON, even the past years collections. I love the simple and laid back look. 

I have picked and chose certain looks from the GUCCI CRUISE 2011 Collection to illustrate my clothing flairs, just a glimpse of course!! Once I am back to shape and all, I will personally take photos of myself to post. Unfortunately, I do not have my scanner to post my old photos. 




I hope all of you were able to get a feel of my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment