Thursday, November 4, 2010

High-Tech Glamour

 


Now it is no secret that I am a technology junkie. I have to have the latest and greatest gadgets that will make my life even a smidgen easier. Its no help that my hubby is also the same way. We have his and hers smartphones, netbooks, etc. and the list just keeps growing. Being the fashionista that I am, I believe that my gadgets should be as stylish as my wardrobe. Since my phone is practically glued to my hand at any given time its safe to say that it is apart of my wardrobe in its own right. So it has to be cute, right? While I may not splurge on these outrageously priced items, they do make you want to step up your gadget game.




$3.2 Million iPhone with 7.1 carat diamond as the navigation bar
 
$197,656 Mac Book Air with 25.5 Carats of "F" Flawless Diamonds
 All kinds of toys are available to those with more money than they can figure out what to do with. If anyone reading this fits in that category then please, by all means, slide some cash my way. I'm good for it! ;)

 $1.4 Million Alligator, Gold, Topaz & Diamond TV




$2.1 Million Alligator, Sunstone & Amethyst TV

 
$108,880 iPhone Shell

$31,000 Cell
Gold Jump Drive


Samsung Galaxy Tab Swarovski Phone
 
Marble Phone with Sapphire Touchscreen & Gold Buttons

 





While these products are indeed gorgeous they are by no means practical. If something goes wrong or you need to get rid of the item for whatever reason you face a challenge. You certainly can't return such a lavish product back to the manufacturer and if you want to sell I would imagine you may have a tough time trying to do so. BUT...I'm not a hater so if you got it, get it! I am off now to find a way to "fancify" my gadgets without breaking the bank!


*Some photos courtesy of Stuart Hughes




 


No comments:

Post a Comment