Friday, December 3, 2010

Shoe Report Friday: "Artista Luna"


I first learned of Lauren Luna through my dear friend Felicia Coley of The Well-Heeled Society. Lauren was giving away a custom pair of heels at the Atlanta Black Book Expo. I followed her on twitter and have been drooling over her custom designs ever since.

Lauren is an Ohio native and holds a Bachelors of Fine Art focusing in Painting from Kent State University, a MA in Education from Manhattan College, and is currently pursuing her Masters of Fine Arts from the Academy of Art University.

Lauren recently switched her focus from the canvas to a new platform (no pun intended); shoes! I personally am glad that she did. I can't even pinpoint a favorite but I do know that I must own a pair. It's a must! The following are pics that Lauren graciously passed on to me to share with you all. I'm sure you will love her work as much as I do.






  • You can read more about Lauren here
  • Order your Custom Ladies Calendar here

No comments:

Post a Comment